Welcome to the Index Page Layout
If you are seeing this message in a Single PRODUCT PAGE - DO NOT WORRY! This message will disappear once your site is published
If you are NOT in a Single Product Page, please DO NOT USE the INDEX page layout. Please go to "page" and select to use any other page layouts
**This message will disappear once your site is published**
DISCLAIMER INDEMNITY TO: Shri Natraj School Of Dance. (“the Instructor”)
I acknowledge and agree that as a student of the Instructor, in consideration of the Instructor allowing me to attend Shri Natraj dance classes (“the class
or classes”) and / or events run by it (whether a group class or a private lesson) I agree with the Instructor as follows:-
1. I acknowledge that the classes are private classes and I agree to be bound by any rules and regulations that the Instructor issues regarding the conduct
of the classes or any other activity organized by the Instructor.
2. To release the Instructor from all liability for any claim or demand or damage or personal injury or illness sustained by me; (a) arising from or in
respect of my participation in any class or other activity (dance related or otherwise) arranged by or on behalf of the Instructor, whether or not the
injury is caused by the Instructor or any other person participating in the class or activity wherever the class or activity is held; (b) whether or not
the damage, personal injury or illness arises from the negligence or breach of any statutory duty of the Instructor or any other member of the class or
3. I agree to obey the Instructor at all times and acknowledge that my participation in the class or any other activity provided by the Instructor may
be terminated at any time by the Instructor.
4. I confirm that I do not have any injury or illness could be aggravated by my participation in the classes or other activities other than disclosed by me
above and I acknowledge that the Instructor is relying on this statement in allowing me to participate in the class. If I suffer any such illness or injury. I agree to notify the Instructor immediately.
5. I acknowledge that:- (a) in the conduct of the class or other activity some physical contact will occur between myself and the Instructor or myself
and other members of the class; and (b) I consent to that contact being made; and (c) I will not hold the Instructor or any other member of the class
responsible for any injury or illness I may suffer in respect of that contact.
6. I acknowledge that during the course of the classes the Instructor will make known to me a unique method of dance and that the Instructor may have proprietary rights in relation to this method or certain parts of it and that the method may be regarded as confidential information. I agree that the method
is made known to me by the Instructor solely for the purpose of me participating in the class and learning the method for my own personal use. I
agree not to use the method for any other purpose. In particular, and for legal reasons I agree not to describe any part of the method to any person at any
time without the Instructor’s written consent (except to the extent the method is generally available in the public domain).
7. I acknowledge that Shri Natraj is not liable for any claim or demand or damage or personal injury or illness sustained by me as a result of any social
function in which I may choose to participate, even if the event is arranged, organised or directed by Shri Natraj school of Dance, its Directors or members
or clients or any third party.
8. I agree that Shri Natraj school of Dance is not liable for any event organized by any third party even if that third party is operating through or
under the Shri Natraj name in a franchise and / or license or other business arrangement.
9. I agree to the Privacy of Information Policy statement, which refers to the gathering and use of confidential and / or sensitive information, and is
provided by Shri Natraj on its web site.
10. I agree to be bound by an unwritten ‘code of ethics’ expected of all participants and agree to instant dismissal from any venue without liability to
me if I do not adhere to appropriate conduct.
11. Inappropriate conduct, which may result in immediate and permanent expulsion from any and all venues, may include but is not limited to claims or
allegations of verbal or sexual harassment of any kind whether or not legal proceedings are forthcoming.
12. I hereby acknowledge that Shri Natraj classes, events and functions are private and that Shri Natraj may record any Shri Natraj event or activity by
any means or format and use such recordings (including but not limited to photo and video) for whatever purpose and without obligation to me.
13. I am aware that should I require a copy of this Disclaimer, copies are available through the Shri Natraj office and is available on the Shri Natraj
I certify that all information provided by me to the Instructor in the application form attached, or in any other way is true and correct. By signing
the attached registration form I confirm that I am over the age of eighteen (18) years and have read and understood the terms of this application before
signing. Or, as I am under the age of eighteen (18) years I have obtained permission to participate in the classes from my parent / guardian and will
have them sign on my behalf before participating in any Shri Natraj activity.